Odd Fellows Hall, built in 1891, would likely be torn down.
One of the few residences in the footprint, this house on Juniper St. was built in the 1840s by Philadelphia clockmaker Thomas Voigt, according to its original deed.
Bucks Hardware Store, a fixture on 13th Street for 57 years, hopes to find new quarters somewhere in the neighborhood.
The Fabric Workshop and Museum now occupies the 5th and 6th floors of the Gilbert Building on Cherry Street. It will need new quarters if the Convention Center plan goes through.
A 12-story building at 1321 Arch St. provided free office space for John Street’s mayoral campaign in 1999. If the Convention Center is expanded, the building is slated for demolition.
The Philadelphia Life Insurance Co. built this five-story building. Planners hope to preserve its façade in the new Convention Center, along with the 1962 addition at left.
The Paul Green School of Rock at 1320 Race St. was featured in the 2005 documentary “Rock School” and is thought by some to be the inspiration for the fictional 2003 Jack Black movie, “School of Rock.”
Mouse over the red dots • for details about the buildings